Dosage Form: Oral Tablet
Packaging: Each box contains 20 Ibufast® Tablets.
Administration & Dosage:
Adult & children over 12 years old:
Ibufast® 200: Take one or two tablets every 4 or 6 hour (maximum recommended daily dose: 1200 mg/ day or 6 tablets per day)
Ibufast® 400: Take one or two tablets every 4 or 6 hour (maximum recommended daily dose: 1200 mg/ day or 3 tablets per day)
Direction to use:
Take Ibufast® after meal with a glass of water.
Take Ibufast® not more than 10 days.
SSRIs (Fluoxetine & Sertraline …), Antiepileptic (Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital or Phenytoin), Anticlotting agents (Warfarin, Clopidogrel, Heparin ), ACEI (Enalapril, Captopril), Methotrexate, B blocker ( Propranolol ), lithium.
Keep out of reach of children, store below 30° c, away from light and moisture.
Contraindication: Do not take Ibufast® if you
- are allergic to Ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients
- have had gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation when previously taking NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- are taking other NSAID painkillers or more than 75mg aspirin a day.
- have severe liver or kidney problems
- have heart problems, high blood pressure or blood coagulation disorder.
- Have breathing difficulties
- are during the third trimester of pregnancy
- are under 12 years old.
Pregnancy & Lactation:
Ibufast® during breast feeding and lactation must not be used unless the physician advises.