Oral dispersible Tablet
Each tablet contains 80 mg of Vitamin C and 10 mg Zinc
Vitaflash is a tablet which disperse in saliva in less than 5minutes and absorb through mouth and saliva.
What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C acts:
-As an antioxidant (reacting directly with aqueous free radicals), which is important in the protection of cellular function; and
– To enhance the intestinal absorption of non-heme iron.
Uses and administration
– Common cold: Vitamin C did not prevent cold, but could have a small therapeutic effects.
– Cancer: Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant so it may be useful in the prevention of cancer.
– Cardiovascular disease: Vitamin C has been shown to reduce blood pressure in mildly hypertensive patient and it has positive effects on reducing cardiovascular risk factors especially in people with diabetes.
– Do not swallow, break or chew the tablets.
– You may dissolve the tablet in 5-10 ml of water
– Take the tablet immediately after opening the blister.
– These tablets are more fragile than conventional tablets.
How to use:
Put 1-5 tablets daily in your mouth and let it disperse in saliva.
Keep in room temperature (25-30 °C)
Protect from light & moisture.